Terms of Service
1. The service is available to individuals who are able to sign legally binding contracts upon the applicable laws. User’s accounts on IChunter.com is not allowed to be transferred or sold in other sites.
2. You must offer your real and accurate personal information to ensure the progress of making deals. If there is any modification on your personal details, you must notify IChunter to update the registered information.
3. IChunter users must agree to receive emails and other messages from IChunter or IChunter partners.
4. IChunter reserves the right to suspend or stop your account at our discretion.
1. Personal Information. Your personal information must be accurate, current, and complete. Personal information includes name, phone number, address, email.
2. Personal Information Safety. IChunter will guarantee the safety of your personal information with a safe server and controlled protective systems.
1. Product Warranty. The products or services on IChunter must be lawful. Once you purchase an item sold on IChunter, you agree with all the descriptions and information about the items. IChunter guarantees to provide accurate, high-quality descriptions which are up to professional standards or national standards.
2. Order Validation. When you place an order, we may verify your method of payment, shipping address and other personal information, if any, before processing your order. IChunter reserves the right to remove the product information or cancel the order if it appears that the wrong information has been given about a product or any product that has gone out of stock. If we decline to complete your order, we will attempt to notify you using the email address or other contact information you provided with your order. IChunter also reserves the right to control the purchased quantity of products. Should you encounter unexpected cases, such as adjustment of product price caused by inflated price by suppliers, change of tax rate or a website bug, IChunter will contact you by email or phone to offer you the opportunity to cancel the order.
3. Quantity Limitations. IChunter reserves the right to limit or cancel quantities available for purchase on any order on any basis, and to alter the availability or duration of any special offers at any time. IChunter reserves the right to reject any order or any part of an order.
4. Shipping Charges. Shipping cost is not included in the product price and it is different based on different choices of shipping methods. The availability of shipping methods is dependent on the destination country. All import licenses, duties, tariffs, and taxes and fees will be your responsibility. No order shall be considered completed until the product has been shipped. Delivery and shipment dates provided in connection with any order are estimates only and do not represent fixed or guaranteed delivery dates.
5. Return Policy. IChunter products cannot be returned unconditionally. If there is any quality problem in IChunter electronic products, IChunter will replace the product or refund your money at your option. By returning any product to IChunter, you represent and warrant that the returned product was purchased from IChunter, is not counterfeit or otherwise non-conforming. Returns on damaged, scratched, programmed, burnt, or otherwise 'used or played with' product will not be accepted. The product must then be returned in its original packaging with its receipt and a note describing the reason for the return. Before returning any product, please contact customer service support for return authorization.
1. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of the site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of the Site at any time without notice.
2. We may, but are not obligated to, monitor, or review any User Content. We will have no obligation to use, return, review, or respond to any User Content. We will have no liability related to the content of any such User Content, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise.
3. The sale of Products hereunder will be governed by the Terms of Service. The Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws.
4. Any sales of products by IChunter Electronics are not authorized for use in certain applications including, but not limited to, life-sustaining, human implant, or nuclear, or to be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or any person that is under sanction. Items sold by IChunter Electronics are for non-military use only. You are agreed to indemnify and defend IChunter Electronics and the manufacturer of the products against all damages, costs, and expenses that may be incurred, including without limitation, attorney fees and costs relating to any lawsuit or threatened lawsuit arising out of the use of products in unauthorized applications.